How to make Slow Grilled Beef Ribs.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 pounds beef ribs
For the Marinade:
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, optional
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Place the ribs in a shallow, non-metal baking dish and pour the marinade over them.
- Make sure the ribs are evenly coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
- Pre-heat the grill to 250 F and prepare for indirect grilling.
- When the grill is hot, remove ribs from marinade and place on the cool side of the grill to cook indirectly.
- Discard marinade.
- Close the lid and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, turning every 15 minutes.
- Once ribs reach an internal temperature of 165 F (make sure to check several ribs), remove from heat and serve.
- You can apply barbecue sauce during the last 15 minutes of cook time if you like.
- Make sure to keep a close eye on the ribs so that they don’t burn.
- Serve and enjoy!