How to make a Skillet Ham Hash.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 3 cups frozen, diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 large green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 large red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt-free Cajun or Creole seasoning blend
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat, swirling to coat the bottom.
- Cook the bell peppers and onion for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft and the bell pepper is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the ham.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the hash browns and seasoning blend.
- Cook without stirring for 4 minutes, or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Stir (the golden-brown pieces will be redistributed).
- Cook without stirring for 4 minutes, or until the bottom is golden brown and the mixture is heated through.
- Stir in the parsley, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]