How to make Singapore Chilli Crab.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 sea crabs
- 1/2 onion
- 5 chillies
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 500 milliliters water
- ½ of a tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1 purple onion
- 5 bulbs garlic
- 1 ginger
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 1 egg
- Wash carefully the sea crab and remove its shell, then cut the body in a half.
- Next, use a pestle to beat its nippers so that they can absorb the condiments easily.
- Peel the purple onion, onion, garlic, and ginger and cut them into large pieces.
- Grind these ingredients finely.
- Heat up the cooking oil in a pan with a medium flame.
- Stir-fry the already ground mixture in this pan.
- Add ketchup, chilli sauce, salt, and shrimp paste and stir at the same time.
- Then pour 500 milliliters of water for boiling the mixture to make the sauce.
- Add crab and stir finely.
- Leave the crab in the pan for about 10 minutes, occasionally turn the crab for it to absorb the condiments.
- When the sauce in the pan becomes thicker, beat the egg into the pan.
- Remember to use chopsticks to stir finely so that the egg is mixed with the sauce.
- Continue to boil the mixture for about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour cold water into the bowl of the tapioca flour.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Stir vigorously while pouring to create the viscidity of the sauce.
- Place the crab on a large plate, pour the sauce on the crab pieces.
- Serve with bread or rice.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.