How to make Shrimp Scampi.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Melt butter in large pan or skillet.
- Add garlic and sauté until starting to brown, for about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, cooking for about 1-2 minutes per side as they start to turn pink, and then flip.
- Add in wine or broth and let simmer for 1-2 minutes or until wine reduces by about half and the shrimp is cooked through.
- Add lemon juice then remove from stove.
- Plate immediately over pasta and garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]