How to make Shrimp Piccata Pasta.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 zucchinis, peeled and spiralized
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2–3 tablespoons capers
- fresh cracked black pepper, to garnish
- fresh parsley, chopped (to garnish)
- Peel and spiralize the zucchini into noodles.
- Then place on a couple layers of paper towels and place another paper towel on top, then let sit while you prepare the shrimp.
- You’ll want it to sit for 5+ minutes to help remove the excess water.
- Place a large sauté pan over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Once hot, season shrimp with salt and garlic powder then place in the pan to cook for 1-2 minutes per side, until they become pink and the tails begin to curl.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add garlic and shallot to the hot pan and sauté for about 3 minutes, until fragrant and the shallot begins to become translucent.
- Add the butter, then once melted, add the lemon juice, chicken stock and zest to the pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Bring to a low boil.
- Add lemon slices and capers and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until lemon slices have softened.
- Add shrimp and zucchini noodles to the pan, toss to coat and let cook for another 2-3 minutes, until shrimp is warmed through and noodles have softened a bit.
- Serve with freshly cracked black pepper and fresh parsley on top!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.