How to make a Shrimp, Pepper and Mozzarella Pizza.
Ingredients: Makes 2 Pizzas
- 300g pastry flour
- 10g fresh yeast
- 1 red onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 200g frozen shrimp
- 2 bags mozzarella
- 2 tbsps scallions
- 150ml lukewarm water
- 1 tsp salt
- olive oil
- Thaw the shrimp.
- In a bowl mix the flour, yeast, salt, 1 tablespoon olive oil and water into a smooth dough.
- The dough should be soft but not sticky.
- If needed, add more flour or water.
- Cover with a cloth and let rise in a warm place for 1-2 hours.2.
- Brush 2 round pizza pans with oil.
- Pre-heat oven to 250°C (approximately 480°F).
- On a floured surface, knead dough and divide.
- With a rolling pin, roll out each half of dough into a circle and place on the pizza pan and brush with 2 tablespoons olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the mozzarella and cut into slices and spread evenly over the dough.
- Peel the onion and cut into thin slices.
- Rinse the peppers, drain, wipe dry, remove the seeds and ribs and cut into thin strips.
- Evenly arrange onions, pepper strips and thawed shrimp over the pizzas.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chives.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]