How to make Shrimp in Garlic Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled and very coarsely chopped
- 1 dried red chilli pepper, stem and seeds removed, in 2 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Dry the shrimp well.
- Sprinkle salt on both sides.
- Let them sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a shallow 8 inch pan.
- Add the garlic and chilli pepper.
- When the garlic starts to turn golden add the shrimp.
- Cook over medium-high heat.
- Stir for about 2 minutes or until the shrimp are just done.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]