How to make Shrimp Fried Rice.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 3 oz spam
- 15 g chilli pepper
- 1 oz onions
- 1 oz mushrooms
- 3 oz water chestnuts
- 3 oz imitation crabs
- 3 oz scallops
- 2 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 medium eggs
- 15 g green onions
- 8 oz steam rice
- 3 oz olive oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Chop spam, chilli peppers, onions, mushrooms, water chestnuts, crab meat and scallops then set aside.
- Heat 1/4 cup of olive oil in a 12-inch skillet.
- Add chopped onions and stir-fry until onions turn a nice brown colour.
- Add shrimp, scallops and stir.
- Scramble 3 eggs and pour into the skillet and stir-fry until 70% cooked.
- Add mushrooms, steamed rice and stir-fry.
- Add soy sauce and black pepper.
- Mix in water chestnuts, spam, crab meat, chilli peppers, green onions and stir-fry for approximately 30 seconds.
- Turn off the heat.
- Serve and enjoy!