How to make Shish Kebabs.
Beef marinated with paprika, onion, cumin and parsley, ideal for the barbecue or grill.
- 675 gram (1 1/2 pound) rump steak, diced
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 tablespoons Organic Parsley
- 1 tablespoons Paprika
- 2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- rice to serve
- mixed salad to serve
- Place the beef in a large glass bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, except for the rice and salad, and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
- Push the meat onto metal skewers and cook over a barbecue or under a high grill, for 20 minutes, turning frequently.
- Serve with rice and salad.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.