How to make a Seafood Stew.
Ingredients: Serves 6.
- 1 kg/ 2.2lbs of Mixed Fish (salmon, cod, any white fish). Cut into large chunks.
- 250g/ 9oz of Mussels in Shells.
- 150g/ 5oz of King Prawns.
- 1 Ripe Tomato, chopped.
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped.
- A Celery Stick, finely diced.
- 3 Garlic Gloves, finely chopped.
- ¼ Tablespoon of Chilli Flakes.
- 3 x 400g Tins of Chopped Tomatoes.
- 175ml/ 6floz of Red Wine.
- 250ml / 8.5floz of Chicken Stock.
- 2 Teaspoon of Dried Rosemary.
- Handful Fresh Parsley, chopped.
- Olive Oil.
- Salt and Pepper.
How to cook:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large heatproof pan.
- First fry the onion and celery until soft.
- Add the tomato and fry gently for 4 minutes until soft.
- Then add the garlic and chilli flakes. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tinned tomatoes, wine and stock, then bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the fish, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add the prawns and mussels.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with the chopped fresh parsley.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.