How to make Seafood en Papillote.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 small salmon fillets, skin removed and kept aside
- 200g monkfish, chopped into bitesize pieces
- 6 clams
- 4 prawns (shelled)
- 7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- A handful of samphire
- A few tbsp olive oil
- A few tbsp white wine
- 2 small knobs of butter
- A handful of tarragon
- Begin by placing the salmon skin between two oiled pieces of tin foil, themselves between two baking trays.
- Put in an oven pre-heated at 180C for 15 minutes.
- When done, remove and place on kitchen roll.
- Meanwhile, smear the butter over two large sheets of baking parchment.
- Lay each in a bowl to contain the ingredients to come.
- Place a salmon fillet in the middle of each, then surround with the monkfish pieces, clams, prawns and cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle each with a tablespoon or two of olive oil, then the same of wine.
- Season, then add the samphire.
- The samphire is already very salty, so hold back on the salt and don’t add any extra to the samphire itself.
- Wrap each parcel of parchment to seal, being careful to keep all the liquid within, and put in the oven for 12-15 minutes at 180C.
- When done, carefully unwrap the parchment so as not to get burnt by the steam or lose any sauce.
- Sprinkle over a little tarragon, a drizzle of lemon juice, add the crispy salmon skin.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread to mop up the sauce.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.