How to make Sea Bream Stuffed with Charmoula.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 whole sea bream gutted and scaled
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 courgette
- 1 medium beetroot
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange
- 2-3 sticks of cinnamon
- 2-3 bay leaves
- Pomegranate mollasses
- Salt and pepper
For the Charmoula:
- 1 handful of coriander, parsley, mint, chives and dill
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- juice of 1/2 orange
- Preheat the oven to 190° c conventional (or 170° fan).
- Make 3-4 slices in the side of each fish.
- Slice and par-boil the potatoes for 6-7 mins.
- Slice the other vegetables and 1/2 the orange and arrange in a baking dish with the potatoes, the cinnamon, bay leaves and a good glug of olive oil.
- Place all the ingredients for the charmoula into a blender and blend into a smooth paste.
- Stuff the fish with charmoula and rub the rest liberally into the slices on their sides.
- Place the fish on the vegetables and drizzle the molasses and more olive oil across the top.
- Season with salt and pepper and add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45-55 mins or until fish is cooked.
- Serve and enjoy.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]