How to make Sea Bass in Sauce with Prawns.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1 sea bass
- 100 g prawns
- 2 tablespoons fried tomato
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 glass white wine
- Half an onion
- In a saucepan with a splash of oil add the onion and minced garlic.
- When the onion is poached, add the prawns and sauté for a couple of minutes and add the fried tomato.
- Add the flour and stir well.
- Add the wine and let it cook for a couple of minutes until it evaporates.
- Season the loins of the sea bass with salt and pepper and add them to the pan along with half a glass of water.
- Let everything cook together for 10 minutes, turning the loins after five minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]