How to make Scallops with Avocado.
Ingredients: Serves 2-4
- 1 medium avocado, cut in 1 inch pieces
- ½ pound fresh small scallops
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place avocados pieces in a bowl ready to use.
- Put the scallops in a sieve or colander and wash them with running water for about 10 seconds.
- Dry them off with paper towels.
- Sprinkle the scallops with flour and shake off excess.
- Heat the oil in a large 10 or 12-inch frying pan over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the scallops to the pan making sure not crowd them.
- Leave the scallops undisturbed in the pan for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Turn the scallops over with a spatula.
- Immediately sprinkle with salt and pepper and continue to cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce and stir the scallops gently to coat.
- Let the scallops cook with the soy sauce for 1 more minute, then add the avocado pieces.
- Stir the avocado pieces and scallops gently, until heated through, for 1 more minute.
- Add the butter to the pan, gently stir to coat everything and turn off heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]