How to make Sausage Rolls.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 kg sausage mince
- 6 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 packet of Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (for brushing pastry)
- Mix the mince and soup mix together.
- Place a long ‘sausage like’ amount down the centre of 1/2 a sheet of pastry.
- Roll into a sausage roll and press pastry edges together.
- Cut into desired lengths.
- Place on oven tray and brush pastry with egg.
- Bake at 220ºC until pastry is crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.