How to make Salted Egg Prawns.
Ingredients: Serves 2
For the Prawns:
- 600 g Prawns, deveined, head removed
- 2 Egg Whites
- 100 g Rice Flour
- Oil (for deep frying)
- 15g Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder
For the Sauce:
- 30 ml Corn Oil
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 70 g Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder
- 20 g Red or Green Finger Chillies, sliced thinly diagonally
- 10 g Curry, Coriander or Basil Leaves
- Season the prawns with Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder.
- Add the egg white.
- Coat the prawns with rice flour.
- Heat oil to 340F.
- Deep-fry the prawns until crisp and golden brown.
- Set the cooked prawns aside over paper towels until ready to use.
- Heat the corn oil in a small wok.
- Add the margarine, the Knorr Golden Salted Egg Powder and stir until it has melted.
- Add the curry leaves and the finger chillies.
- Add the fried prawns, gently tossing it with the sauce.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.