How to make a Salmon and Spinach Spaghetti.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 lb salmon fillet (cut into pieces)
- 400 g dried spaghetti pasta
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons lemons juice
- 2 cups spinach (chopped)
- salt and black pepper powder to taste
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water with a pinch of salt as recommended on the package (for about 8-10 minutes).
- Drain the pasta and set aside.
- Into a large pan fry salmon fillet in 4 tablespoons of olive oil until cooked (for about 12-15 minutes).
- Transfer the fillets to a plate and set aside.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil, add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Add spinach and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add salmon fillet and toss.
- Put spaghetti in a plates, top with salmon fillet and spinach.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.