How to make a Salmon, Rice and Potato Soup.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- 4 medium sized potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 medium sized carrot (peeled and grated)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 cup of uncooked white rice
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- dill for garnishing (optional)
- Fry the onion and carrot in olive oil for about 3-4 minutes.
- In a pot of boiling water, place the salmon fillets, rice and potatoes.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the fried onion and carrot, season with salt and pepper and cook for 10-15 minutes until rice and potatoes are cooked.
- Serve and garnish with dill if you like.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.