How to make Salmon in Parchment.
- SERVES: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 12 min
- CALORIES: 294
- 1.5 lbs Salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 Head fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Dried dill
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut parchment into 4 large ovals 15” by 10” inches. And fold in half.
- On half of each parchment layer on ¼ of the zucchini, ¼ the fennel, 1 piece of salmon, sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt, ¼ pepper, ¼ tsp dill, lemon slices, drizzle with ¼ cup olive oil and a few pieces of fennel fronds. Repeat with the three remaining salmon fillets.
- Close the parchment by folding the other half over the prepared salmon and carefully roll the open edges toward the center.
- Set pouches on a baking sheet and bake on the center rack for 15 minutes.
- Open carefully using a fork and serve.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.