How to make Salmon In Green Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 300g fresh salmon
- 100g fresh clams
- 100g frozen peas
- Olive oil
- 1 glass of water
- Wheat flour
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 onion
- The first thing you need to do for this salmon in green sauce is to cut the fish.
- Wash it first and after that you have to cut it into loins that are rectangular.
- Then, you grab a pot and add a little olive oil.
- There you let it heat up and proceed to seal your fish on both sides.
- Once you finish, you save it for later.
- The next step is that in the pot where you fried the salmon, put the chopped onion and let it brown.
- Later, you add a garlic cut into slices and keep it on the fire for a minute.
- Now add a teaspoon of wheat flour to it.
- You must stir it a little and give it several minutes to cook.
- After that, you add the little bit of wine.
- When the alcohol evaporates you add the glass of water.
- You keep stirring, and there you will be getting the sauce.
- If you need more water you can put it in, and season with salt to your own liking.
- At this point, you will have your salmon in green sauce very advanced.
- Therefore, it is time for you to put in the parsley.
- Previously washed, and finely cut, you put it in your sauce, which will take on its green colour that you will love.
- You will realize that it is ready because it takes on the greenish tone.
- The last thing you have to do in this step is to put the clams and peas in it and cook it for 10 minutes, with the lid on, or until you see that the fish is ready.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]