How to make Salmon Carbonara.
Ingredients: 2 servings
- 1/4 packet of spaghetti (150 g)
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Arrange the salmon fillets on a baking tray, season with salt and pepper, and bake at 200 degrees Celsius (390 Fahrenheit) for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions.
- Reserve 2 or 3 tablespoons of the water the spaghetti were cooked in, and drain the rest.
- Leave the pasta aside for about one minute.
- Beat the egg well, add half of the parmesan, salt and pepper, then add the mixture to the pasta together with the reserved water.
- Mix well, then add the flaked salmon together with the lemon juice, and toss well.
- Cook for a futher 1 minute, transfer to 2 plates, sprinkle over the remaining parmesan, then serve immediately.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.