How to make a Rustic Chorizo Soup.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 1 chorizo sausage, cut into chunks
- 1 leek, cut into chunks
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 1 celery stalk, cut into chunks
- 150g green beans
- 1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 550ml veg stock
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Fry the leek, carrot, sweet potato and celery in the olive oil for 10 minutes, or until nicely softened.
- Season well, add the cumin, vinegar, tomatoes, green beans and vegetable stock, then simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Fry the chorizo in a hot pan for 10 minutes, or until slightly crisp and golden.
- Stir into the soup, season again, and then serve with crusty bread.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.