How to make Rustic Burger Chips.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 6 Large potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Seasoning of your choice such as Paprika or Cajun
- Sea Salt to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into long chip thickish shapes.
- Rinse under the cold tap and pat dry with a tea towel.
- Spread the chips on a large non-stick baking tray and toss with oil and seasoning.
- Lie them flat in a single layer – use two trays rather than overcrowd one.
- Roast for 45-50 minutess, turning them over now and then.
- When cooked they should be golden brown and crisp with a light fluffy centre.
- Scatter on sea salt and serve.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.