How to make Rosemary Roasted Potatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1.5 lbs Baby red potatoes, halved
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Olive oil or bacon fat
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh minced rosemary
- Pre-heat oven to 475°F.
- Arrange rack in the center of the oven.
- Bring a large pot of salted water (1 1/2 teaspoon salt) to a boil over high heat.
- Add in potatoes and cook for 15 minutes, until just tender.
- Transfer to a colander and drain for 5 minutes, until slightly drier.
- In a large bowl add potatoes, remaining salt, olive oil, garlic powder and rosemary.
- Toss until potatoes are completely coated.
- Spread potatoes out on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake on center rack for 20 minutes.
- Using a thin metal spatula flip potatoes over and cook for another 15-20 minutes until crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]