How to make Rosemary Flavoured Chips.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 8 medium sized potatoes
- 3 tsp rosemary
- 4 tbsp olive oil oil
- salt to taste
- Peel and cut your potatoes into fine strips.
- Dry them on a paper towel and then toss in a bowl with some salt, the rosemary and oil.
- Lay out on non-stick baking paper on a baking tray and place in a 200C oven.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes and then turn over and cook for another 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with a dash more of salt if required.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]