How to make Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 Kg sweet potatoes
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons thyme
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into bite size pieces.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil to lightly cover.
- Add the spices, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cook for 45-60 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]