How to make Roasted Chimichurri Pork.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 lb pork loin, boneless
- 4 small baking potatoes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the Chimichurri Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 roasted garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, create the rub for the pork roast by combining the dried parsley, garlic powder, paprika, salt, crushed red pepper flakes and oil.
- Massage the rub all over the pork roast until all sides are covered.
- Cover and place the pork roast in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Dice the potatoes into 1″ pieces and on a large baking sheet, toss the potatoes and mushrooms together with the oil.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Place the roast in the middle of the baking sheet along with the potatoes and mushrooms, and place in the oven to roast until it has reached a minimum internal temperature of 145F.
- While the pork is cooking, prepare the chimichurri sauce.
- In a food processor, combine the parsley, cilantro, roasted garlic and oil until a coarse sauce forms.
- Add the vinegar and crushed red pepper flakes and blend together until you’ve reached the texture you desire.
- Remove the roast from the oven, slice and serve with chimichurri sauce.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]