How to make a Roasted Beetroot Dip.
Ingredients: Makes 2 Cups
- 2 large beetroots
- 4 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas 4.
- Cut the beetroot into thick slices.
- Place on a baking tray and cover with tin foil.
- Roast your beetroot for about 30 minutes.
- When ready take them out of the oven and leave to cool off.
- This can be also done a few days in advance.
- Remove the skin and cut into pieces.
- Add to your food processor or into a jug to process with a stick mixer.
- Then add all the other ingredients except the parsley.
- Pulse until it starts to go smooth.
- Don’t over process or it will lose all of its texture.
- Stir through your parsley and then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.