How to make Roast Potatoes and Crispy Herbs.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 kg Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp Salt, plus extra to season
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp Sage leaves
- 2 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 cup Sunflower oil
- Heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Fill a large saucepan with water and salt, then boil the potatoes.
- Drain and allow potatoes to cool enough to handle.
- Using your palm, squash each potato until sides crack and they flatten a little.
- Arrange them on the baking tray.
- Season well with salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes, or until crispy and golden.
- Meanwhile, to fry the herbs, in a small saucepan heat the sunflower oil.
- Carefully add herbs to the oil and fry until crispy.
- Remove from pan with a slotted spoon.
- Using a paper towel, pat dry and season with salt.
- Set aside until required.
- Serve potatoes, topped with the crispy fried herbs.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.