How to make Rice in the Microwave.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 250 g of rice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 550 ml of boiling water
- minced parsley
- Put the oil and the garlic clove in the microwave container you are going to use.
- Heat for 1 minute at 800 W.
- Pour the rice over the hot oil and the garlic clove, stir, add the hot water, the salt and the bay leaf.
- Cover the pot with its lid (if it has a thread through which it lets steam escape, leave it open) or cover with plastic wrap and make small incisions with a toothpick so that it evaporates during cooking.
- Heat for 8 minutes at 800W.
- At the end of the time, reprogram 5 minutes and a half at 600W.
- When done, let it sit for 2 minutes without touching it.
- Open the lid or remove the film (be careful not to burn yourself), remove the bay leaf and garlic with a fork or spatula, aerate the rice so that the grains are released.
- Pour into a platter or plates, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.