Recipe submitted by: ifollowfoodies
Ingredients: (serves 6 people)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 500g Minced beef
- 1 Large diced onion
- 1 tsp Crushed chilli
- 4 Crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tbs Tomato paste
- 400g Canned whole tomatoes
- 1 Cup beef stock (already dissolved and liquid)
- 400g Canned kidney beans
- 2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 tsp Cround cumin
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil over high heat and brown the mince.
- Add onion, chilli and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in tomato paste and cook for two minutes, then add tomatoes with the beef stock. Then add the beans, oregano and cumin.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
You can also follow me on Instagram and tag me in your photos so that I can share them with my followers.