How to make a Pumpkin Flan.
Ingredients: Makes 1
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 300° F (150° C).
- Whisk together the egg, sugar, pumpkin puree, milk and flour.
- Pour the batter into ramekin, filling it about 3/4.
- Fill baking dish with hot water to reach halfway up the sides of the ramekin.
- Place the ramekin into a baking dish and bake the flan for about 45 minutes.
- Remove ramekin and set aside to cool.
- Run a knife around the inside edge of ramekin and invert the flan onto a plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.