How to make a Prosciutto Breakfast Sandwich.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1/2 loaf of Asiago bread
- 1 cup of arugula
- 4 eggs
- 2 ounces of prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the Asiago loaf into four thick slices and place them on a non-stick baking sheet.
- While the oven is pre-heating, heat a small skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Fry each egg, sunny side up, one at a time.
- By the time you get to the second egg, the oven should be nice and hot.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and toast the bread for 5 minutes.
- While the bread is toasting in the oven, fry the remaining eggs and set them aside.
- Remove the toasted bread from the oven, then place a layer of prosciutto on each piece of bread.
- Place a handful of arugula on top of the layer of prosciutto.
- Place on fried egg on top of each each piece of bread.
- Serve and enjoy.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]