How to make a Prawn and Papaya Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 2 small ripe papayas
- A handful of prawns
- 1 carrot
- 1 chilli, deseeded and sliced into fine strips
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- A handful of coriander leaves, torn
- A handful of peanuts
- Peel the papaya and shred in into fine strips.
- Do the same with the carrot.
- Then just mix together the rest of the ingredients to bring the flavours together.
- Throw the prawns in at the end to make sure they stay in one piece.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.