How to make a Potato and Mushroom Skillet.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 8 oz. sliced baby bella mushrooms
- ¼ cup white wine
- 4 medium potatoes cut into ¼ thick pieces
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- ½ large onion, sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In a large, non-stick griddle, sauté the onions in olive oil over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes and then add the mushrooms and garlic.
- Keep cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and cook just until it evaporates.
- Add the potatoes, salt, and pepper to the mushrooms and keep frying, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and reduce the heat to low.
- Cover with a tight lid and simmer for about 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Let it rest for 5 more minutes, garnish with parsley and serve.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.