How to make Pork Loin with Garlic.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 6 pork loin steaks
- 1 whole head of garlic
- Olive oil
- White wine
- Water or meat broth
- Put a good splash of olive oil in a frying pan and add the head of whole unpeeled garlic, simply making a few cuts.
- Brown the garlic over medium or slow heat so that it does not burn, it cooks inside and gives flavour to the oil, for about 7 or 8 minutes.
- When it is ready, take it out and reserve.
- In the same pan with the oil, brown the fillets on both sides.
- Once they are browned, add the garlic that you had reserved and a glass of white wine.
- Leave it over high heat to evaporate for three or four minutes.
- Add about 200 ml of meat broth (a glass) and if you don’t have it, add water, salt and a little pepper or a bouillon cube.
- Let it boil for about 15 minutes over medium-high heat, turning the fillets from time to time so that they cook the same on both sides.
- Finally, remove from the heat when the meat is tender.
- To do this you can prick it with a knife and check that the loin is at its point and has consumed the sauce.
- The sauce must be consumed and not be soupy.
- Serve with homemade chips and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]