How to make Pitta Crisps.
A low-cost but very tasty snack for when you have a group of friends around, or just want something to nibble on with that glass of wine or beer.
- pita bread
- olive oil
- mixed herbs
- finely grated cheese
- Cut your pita bread into wedges and split apart to place onto a baking tray.
- Apply oil onto the bread with a pastry brush and then sprinkle with the salt and herbs.
- Sprinkle cheese all over.
- Bake in a 180C-200C oven for approximately 5 minutess or until golden brown.
- Cool and serve with dips or in a bowl like crisps.
- Will keep in an air tight container for a few days.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.