How to make a Pink Peppercorn Roasted Salmon.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 2 salmon fillets
- asparagus, steamed
- 1/8-1/4 cup pink peppercorns (must be pink – they’re softer and easier to crush)
- dash of lemon
- dash of olive oil
- Crush pink peppercorns in your hand and mix with black pepper, salt, and a spritz of lemon juice (on a plate).
- Gently press salmon fillets into the mixture to form a crust.
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat.
- Add salmon filets to pan and sear for 3 minutes, flip and sear again.
- Transfer to oven heated to 375F and roast for 5 minutes.
- Serve with steamed asparagus.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]