How to make Pil Pil Prawns.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 24 tiger prawns
- 4 fresh chillies
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 6 tbsp white wine
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Peel and clean the prawns.
- Thinly slice the garlic cloves and fresh chillies.
- Using either a clay pot or frying pan, add the olive oil, heat and cook the chillies and garlic until golden brown.
- Add the prawns and cook a little before stirring in the smoked paprika.
- Make sure that the paprika does not burn as this creates a bad taste.
- Pour in the white wine and then set fire to the pan to burn off the alcohol.
- Finally, add the chopped parsley to garnish.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]