How to make a Pickled Grape Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4-6
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 serrano chilli, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted and crushed
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- In a medium bowl, add the grapes with the serrano, lime and orange juices and zests, cumin, red onion, celery, salt, olive oil and toss until fully coated.
- Add the cilantro and mint.
- Toss to mix well together.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.