How to make a Peruvian Style Russian Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 6-8
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 small cauliflower, cut in cubes
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut in small pieces
- ½ cup peas
- 1 carrot, cut in cubes
- 2 large potatoes, cut in cubes
- 3 small beetroots
- 1 cup fresh beans
- 1 cup string beans, cut in small pieces
- 1 cup corn kernels
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- Steam or boil the vegetables.
- Mix all the vegetables, except the carrot, and add salt, pepper, olive oil and lime juice.
- Mix well.
- In a pyrex, put a layer of vegetables, then cover with a thin layer of mayonnaise and then with another layer of vegetables.
- Finish with mayonnaise, hard boiled eggs and carrot cubes to decorate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]