How to make Peri Peri Chicken Breasts.
Ingredients: 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chilli flakes
- 4 cloves garlic crushed or grated
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Mix together all of the Peri Peri marinade ingredients (i.e. all the ingredients apart from the actual chicken) in a large bowl. Place the chicken in the bowl, turning to coat each piece of chicken with marinade.
- Cover and marinate the chicken for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Heat your griddle/frying pan for 2 minutes over a high heat. Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 7-9 minutes on each side (depending on thickness – you can check if your chicken is done by cutting into the thickest one – if it’s not raw and pink, you are good to go).
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.