How to make a Pear and Persimmon Treat.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1 persimmon
- 1 pear
- fresh mint
- cashew paste
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- 20 ml of water
- Dice the persimmon and pear and spoon equal quantities into small serving bowls.
- Set aside a small spoonful of each of the diced fruits to make the ginger sauce.
- Top each with a fresh mint leaf, a small round of cashew paste, then some shredded mint leaf.
- Mash the pear and persimmon you set aside until there are no lumps.
- Heat in a small pan with the grated ginger and a little water for no more than a minute or two.
- All you want to do is release the ginger flavour through the sauce.
- Pour this over the assemblage and serve.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]