How to make Parmesan Potato Waffles.
Ingredients: Makes 8
FOR THE WAFFLES:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, melted
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 2 cups arugula
- 8 large Eggs, fried
- 1 cup bacon crumbles
- Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and pepper in bowl and mix well.
- Combine milk, melted Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt and eggs in bowl and mix well.
- Stir milk mixture into flour mixture.
- Stir in hash browns and Parmesan cheese until combined.
- Cook batter in waffle maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Serve warm topped with Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, arugula, fried egg, bacon crumbles and Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]