How to make Panko and Matcha Cod.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 4 skinless cod fillets
- 65g pistachio nuts (shelled)
- 50g panko breadcrumbs
- 1.5 tsp matcha powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 lemon, to serve
- Salad, to serve
- Season the fish well.
- Blitz the nuts in a food processor, and tip into a mixing bowl with the panko and matcha, and stir well.
- Whisk the egg in a second bowl, and put the flour in a third.
- Dust the fish fillets with the flour, dip into the egg, and then press into the crumb mixture to cover.
- Carefully fry in hot oil for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden and crisp.
- Drain on kitchen paper, and serve the lemon cut into quarters and a salad of your choice.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.