How to make Pan Roasted Broccoli.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs broccoli, separated into small florets, and stems, sliced
- Stir water, salt, and pepper together in small bowl, til salt dissolves.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high then add the broccoli stems in an even layer.
- Don’t stir for about two minutes until they get light browned.
- Add the florets and toss to combine and don’t stir for another two minutes, until they just begin to brown.
- Add water spice mixture and cover pan with lid, cooking for two minutes.
- Uncover and cook until desired doneness.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.