How to make Pan Fried Boneless Chops.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- fresh parsley and thyme
- Remove the pork chops from the fridge 20 minutes ahead of time.
- Pat dry with paper towels to remove excess moisture and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Rub the chops on all sides with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Then rub in the seasoning mixture evenly on all sides.
- Place a large cast iron pan on medium-high heat.
- When hot, add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and swirl the pan to coat.
- Add the pork chops and fry until the internal temperature reaches 140°F / 60°C, flipping every minute to prevent overheating.
- Cooking time will be about 6-7 minutes in total (about 3-4 minutes per side) for 1-inch chops.
- Add optional thyme to the pan halfway through.
- Remove from heat and transfer the pork chops to a plate.
- Cover with foil or a plate and let rest for 3-5 minutes to let the juices redistribute through the meat.
- Garnish with optional minced parsley before serving.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.