How to make a Paella with Seafood.
- 80g Chopped onions 80g
- 180g Calamari
- 80g Chopped red pepper
- 1 Garlic glove
- 80g Crushed tomatoes
- 200g Arroz bomba.
- 4 Prawns.
- 500g Seafood Broth
- 500g Lemon rind
- 2 Sprigs of Saffron
- Add a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil to the paella pan, and add the garlic and lemon rind, roast until garlic is nice and brown before removing.
- Now that the pan is hot and has some flavor, sear the prawns, 30 seconds on each side, pressing on the heads after the first flip. Remove set aside, cook calamari rings for 30 seconds while stirring. Remove and set aside.
- Add the finely chopped onions to the pan and caramelize until golden brown, mince the garlic and add into the pan.
- Add the red peppers and continue to cook until the peppers are soft.
- Add the crushed tomato and cook together until the majority of the water has evaporated.
- Add the saffron and mix until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Add the rice into the pan, and mix with the sauce, adding some olive oil to fry the rice. Cook rice for 3 minutes.
- Add the broth and slowly mix it into the rice while turning heat to max power. Once the broth boils, turn it down to medium heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place the seafood back onto the paella in a decorative manner.
- Cook paella in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.