How to make an Oven Baked Spanish Risotto.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 300g Risotto Rice
- 4 Chicken Thighs Halved
- 200g Diced Chorizo
- 2 tsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1 litre Hot Chicken Stock
- Pinch of Saffron Strands
- 12 Fresh Large Prawns
- 250g Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Finely Chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion. Finely Chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
- Place the cherry tomatoes in a roasting tin and sprinkle over the red onion, garlic and olive oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes until the tomatoes are softened.
- Stir in the rice, chicken, chorizo, rosemary, chicken stock, saffron and some salt and pepper, mixing well together.
- Return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the prawns and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Take out of the oven and serve!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.