How to make Oven Baked Garlic Prawns.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 800 g prawns, peeled with the tail left on
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2-4 red chillies, each cut into 3 or 4 pieces
- 1 bunch parsley, fresh
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 150 ml olive oil
- Place the parsley, garlic and chopped chillies in a blender.
- Blitz for around 10-15 seconds.
- Add the olive oil, sea salt and blitz again for around 5 seconds.
- Arrange the prawns in an oven proof dish.
- Pour over and evenly the mix you just blended.
- Bake in a hot oven for about 10-15 minutes until prawns are pink and the oil is bubbling.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.